Monday, August 2, 2010

Rotterdam Treasure I

I was browsing that vast library of Flickr and came across this little treasure trove of racing photo's out of Rotterdam. I'd love to say I had heard of these riders or races but these are the staple of racing in the Netherlands that I have heard so much about but never the actual names. I'm sure that if I were to show up one weekend a race like this would be going on somewhere. Enjoy the photo's from the feeding grounds that help build great riders.
Toine Bok op weg naar de eindstreep
Toine Bok op weg naar de overwinning in de Ronde van Barendrecht
Joop Franken lost het startschot in Charlois
Startschot voor de Ronde van Charlois wordt gelost op de Wolphaertsbocht door deelgemeentevoorzitter Joop Franken
Michael de Wolf wint in Kralingen
Michael de Wolf, winnaar van de Ronde van Kralingen
Sprinten in Oud-IJsselmonde
Omloop van Oud-IJsselmonde
De kus
Winnaar Van Vliet krijgt van zijn vriendin een kus.
Ronde van Feijenoord
De winnaar van de Ronde van Feijenoord.
Ronde van Katendrecht
Ronde van Katendrecht.
Geconcentreerd op weg naar de finish in Charlois
Ronde van Charlois, 23 mei 1985
Related Posts with Thumbnails