Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Midday Break

Had a break during work for a ride. I'm feeling my legs and a bit tired so to start with I was not exactly the Duracell Bunny. Well the mud soon laid bare my sappy legs and showed exactly why rest is good. Been getting some great sleep but the time off bike is what is needed. I will have a few more days of pain and then I will have an easy week. On a period of three hard weeks and then a rest week, rinse and repeat. So today's ride was a probably one I will forget very quickly just because of how I was feeling and the conditions. Ended up on the road for the loop back just because I did not have time to go shloshing through the mud. Tomorrow I'm off to ride with an old cycling mate so really looking forward to seeing him and starting the day with a ride.
Posted by Picasa
Related Posts with Thumbnails