Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pool Time

Spent about half an hour at the pool today after work. Really being meaning to get some more flipper time in but I get home normally after work completely drained. This evening forced myself out after watching the closing stages of the Paris-Nice. Brilliant watching those machines make it look so easy, Chavenel was a beast as he tour the peleton apart. Be interesting tomorrow when they get into the hills.
The financial situation is hitting home as we have no work this Thursday. Looks like it may continue until the holidays are over. So I'll look on the bright side and see it as a chance to boost my fitness levels. I have plans in my head for a bit of a solo cycling camp. Starting tomorrow I will spend the next four days putting in some serious saddle time and even possibly get the century under my belt. More on this tomorrow as I give it some more thought.
Related Posts with Thumbnails